Oh Snap!


Yesterday morning I got up really early for an appointment I had at 8:30am. So while I was quietly getting ready I heard a little noise that sounded like "Thud!" Then I heard a jingle noise, and walking out of his room was Jack! Now, that may not sound crazy to you, I mean, he is practically an adult if you ask me, but Jack has NEVER gotten out of his bed without one of us to help him, and he doesn't know how to open doors... well, until now! Now this kid is all over my house opening doors! And sadly, the safety handles I bought at Walmart for the knobs don't fit so I'm having kind of a hard time baby proofing this place. I'm now making 100% sure that the front and back doors are locked so at least Jack doesn't get outside. Still, I'm having a mini-panic attack with him getting into stuff. Why does he keep growing up? Does he like breaking his mother's heart? Apparently yes, yes he does.
No comments:
Post a Comment