I know all of you are completely torn up about Adam Lambert not winning American Idol last night, so I've posted some adorable pictures of Jack from the other day to help cheer you up. *Enjoy!*
Sweet, sweet baby! Don't worry Chrissy! Adam is already a superstar. I think that this works better for him. And it works well for Kris too. Adam's cute, so is Kris, but Jack is the cutest!
awwww.. look at those lips! He is such a doll face. Seriously.. they could model doll's faces after his - and they should.
ReplyDeleteOh, and by the way, I couldn't be happier with the way American Idol turned out.
Sweet, sweet baby! Don't worry Chrissy! Adam is already a superstar. I think that this works better for him. And it works well for Kris too. Adam's cute, so is Kris, but Jack is the cutest!
ReplyDeleteThank you, I needed that.
ReplyDeleteThank you, that helped SO MUCH!
ReplyDelete