
This morning Jack and I were watching Sesame Street and his favorite segment is Elmo's World. So, Elmo comes on, talks about cake, babies, and fish, and then at the end Elmo says "bu-bye!" and Jack looked at him with the sweetest but sad look in his eyes and says, "bye bye, Mo!" I just melted when he did that. So, now he's all bummed out that Elmo is gone until tomorrow. Luckily a sugar cookie should turn his frown upside down!
Ok, so Jack is really into copying what we do. If either of us cough, he will cough over and over to mimic us. I call it his "smoker's cough". He sounds like an old man who has been smoking for 70 years. Very cute! He also likes to drink his juice/milk/water and after every sip he goes, "ahhh!" like he hasn't had a drink it days.
This weekend Kevin is taking his motorcycle to Reno to surprise his nephew for his birthday. I'm signed up to do a focus group on Saturday, so Nick and Laura very generously agreed to watch Jack for 5 hours for me. Laura said it will be sunny so they will be doing a lot of outdoor things. I'm very excited that Jack gets to have a play date with his cousins as it's been a few weeks since he's had a good long play date with them. I just wish I could be there to watch him interact with them. I love being with him. Sigh....
"Bye Bye, Mo" That is so cute! *sigh* Enjoy it while it lasts, they grow up so fast!
ReplyDeleteThey just get to be more and more fun, don't they?
ReplyDeleteG.G.
How was your focus group?
ReplyDeleteMy Jack LOVES elmo too. Yes, he's six months and I let him watch tv. We're also always on Sesame Street.com looking up Elmo games. Whenever he's sad, Hunter and i just do that creepy little Elmo voice and he is totally fine! (We just sound like smokers. Close enough).
ReplyDelete