Saturday, May 2, 2009

SoccerTots!



I am very excited to announce that Jack will be joining two sports this summer: Soccer & Swimming! He's going to be taking swim lessons in June. It's parent participation so I'll be the the one to take him as Kevin will be at work. I'm very excited for this and think he'll really enjoy it. We bought him water wings for Easter and he still fits into his swim trunks that Graunie Miche bought him last Summer, so we are set to go! We also signed him up for SoccerTots which begins in July. It's a program for 18 month - 36 month olds. It's really to help them develop socializing skills, motor skills, etc. Jack's age group is called "Teddies". I'm so stoked! This is also parent participation which I'll be doing with him. A special thanks goes out to The Bank of Pappy for funding Jack's summer activities! Thank you Bank of Pappy!

Here's a few pictures that Grauntie Linda took the other day. Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. What does that sweet boy have on his head? And I'm so excited for his lessons - go Jack Jack

    ReplyDelete