Thursday, May 7, 2009

Jack's a Vegetarian!


Well, it's official, Jack has decided he is a vegetarian. He absolutely refuses to eat any meat I give him. He pulled all of his lunchmeat off of his sandwich yesterday (as he does every day). I made salmon the other night for dinner and he wouldn't touch it. I made pizza and he pulled all of the pepperoni off and threw it on the floor. So, I am completely ok with his choice to not eat meat.

However, there is one meat item he will eat... bacon! My God, I've never seen one human eat so much bacon before. I limit him to two bacon on Sundays (that's our "family breakfast" day where I make something real special like french toast or pancakes.). If I made 20 bacon, I don't doubt that Jack would attempt to consume it all. So, other then delicious, juicy bacon, Jack is a vegetarian.

I just took these pics yesterday and today. Then Jack went naked baby on me and took his clothes off... yes, another fun phase we're going through. So, lets see, he's going through the following phases:

1. I won't eat meat unless it's bacon.
2. I like taking my clothes and my diaper off and run around naked.
3. I won't wear hats but if you give me a basket or bucket, I'll gladly wear it on my noggin.

Jack has a few other quirks, all that I adore and love, like if you hand him a tissue he'll pretend to blow his nose. Or if you say, "Jack! Show me your teeth!" it will look like he's smiling for the camera and you get a money shot every time.




(Not a boogar! Just mayo!)



1 comment:

  1. Jack is the most beautiful little boy in the world, and that's final.

    G.G.

    ReplyDelete