
Today is my favorite niece's birthday! She is 3 years old and is so excited for her birthday as there will be balloons and pink candles on her cake. The girl has been raving over her pink candles for the past two weeks; It's very sweet! We are going to go over to her house in the afternoon once all of the kids have napped so we can give her her birthday gifts. We bought her a giraffe mug with hot chocolate, marshmallows, and a unique spoon to stir it with. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures of the birthday girl. Today is her day to be the special one!


Pip is so cute, I remember when she was born. Pappy was so proud.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Pippa!!
ReplyDeleteAnd OMG, I have to have that mug!
Love the mug. She'll have to be careful with the fork though!!! Hope you had a lovely time x
ReplyDelete