
Ok, who else is super pumped about the new Star Trek movie coming out? You? Anyone? Well, I'm super pumped and that is one film that I must see on the big screen. It's no Star Wars, but still it's still going to be pretty awesome.
On to other things! Jack is learning a lot about helping lately. He loves taking all of his books off the book shelf, but when I start to put them back up, he will sit next to me and put them away with me. I don't care that the are upside down and sideways, I just love that he wants to help me. He also will go around the house with me finding random legos and toys to pick up and put away in his toy chest. Then, this afternoon, he took my hair brush off my vanity and brushed my hair for me. Sure it ended up getting stuck in my hair and causing knots, but it was so sweet that he wanted to help me.
Tomorrow we have big plans to hit the park down the street from here. That kid loves a good slide ride! Afterwards, we'll go to the post office and run a few more errands. I've been practicing some new dinner recipes and dessert recipes lately, so come dinner time I will have him in the kitchen with me as my taste tester. Only a tot with a pallet as fine as his can determine what is good cookin'!
I'll go see the new Star Trek movie with you! I'm totally excited for it too!
ReplyDeleteIt looks awesome. I'm excited!
ReplyDeleteAwww, what a sweetheart, I love that guy! He is such a helper!
ReplyDelete