
I am so excited that GrAuntie Linda is in town! Jack & I went over to Laura's house yesterday afternoon and at first Jack was a shy guy with her, but she buttered him right up with THREE different kinds of cookies she made for him! Snickerdoodles, chocolate crinkles, and toffee cookies. If Edward Cullen was a cookie, he would be my Aunt's snickerdoodles! So, after she stuffed him full of goodies, he was all about playing with her. They played in the tent and with a tent tunnel, and ran around the backyard a bunch. It was a gorgeous day yesterday so all of the kids were in the back running around while the grown ups got to relax in the chairs and sip Pepsi. Except for Aunt Jessica who had to spin all of the kids... I guess that's why we call her the Spinster Aunt (haha! I amuse me!).
Since we had skipped Jack's nap yesterday (bad idea), by the time we got home he could barely keep himself together. He hardly touched dinner so it was an early bed time for him. Today I am cleaning up the house, making enchiladas for dinner, and depending on how Laura feels, we might go over to her house again today. I love having her & the family only 7 minutes away! She has a midwife appointment today, and if this baby doesn't come by Friday, she will need to be induced. I told her to bounce up and down and eat some salsa, but nothing seems to be working! Silly Reese boys, always giving their mamas grief.


For your information, Chrissy, you crack me up too! You are one funny girl.
ReplyDeleteLaura, that baby will come when he's ready. Hopefully, for your sake, it's soon!
G.G.
Spinster...ha, ha, very funny.
ReplyDelete