Thursday, October 9, 2008

Question For You Mom's

So I need some motherly advice, Moms. Jack hasn't used a pacifier for 11 months now. He has no interest in them. However, he loves going to be sucking on a bottle. Even if it's empty he still wants one to fall asleep. I don't want his teeth to rot from sucking on the bottle when he falls asleep, so what do I do? He won't suck on a pacifier, but that boy loves himself a bottle. Any suggestions?


4 comments:

  1. Water is ok for him to have at sleep times. I wouldn't worry about the action of sucking ruining his teeth just yet, but sucking a bottle of milk well after he's fallen asleep certainly will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I broke Staci was switched to water at night/nap in her bottle. Then I switched her to the soft topped sippy cups (like Nuby) with water at night/nap. Now she goes to bed without anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, nothing to do with bottles. I have searched high and low for your address and I am sadly defeated. Could you please email it to me? Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would recommend some warm water in the bottle at night, if he doesn't like it he won't want it anymore.

    ReplyDelete