Monday, October 27, 2008

Laugh & Learn Smart Pony


Kevin and I have been trying to decide what to get Jack for Christmas. Between all of his clothes, toys, and everything in between, it's hard to pick something. However, a few days ago I saw the Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Smart Pony. It's pretty basic; The kid hops on and bounces and spins on a pony. But the part that I really like is it is hooked up to the TV so he can interact with it and learn different things like shapes, colors, etc. Most of the reviews that I've read on it are very positive. It has three levels: age 12 month, 18 months, and 24 months, so it looks like it will last him another year as well. Anyway, if anyone has it, I'd love to get your opinion on it!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like an awesome gift, kinda like the Wii

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of these and it is so much fun! Let me tell you, I could play with that thing for hours & hours! It's about the best toy ever!

    ReplyDelete