
Jack roaring like a lion!
Last night when I picked Jack up from his cousin's house, he had gotten a second wind and wanted to play instead of go to sleep (it was around 9:30pm at this point). Kevin and I decided that since we didn't get to see much of him yesterday, we would play for a little while. Here is the results of playing with Mr. Jack. Enjoy!



Other fun things my tot enjoys doing is taking his toys, my shoes, my cell phone, the remote, whatever, and tossing it over the baby gate. Oh yes, how many times have I been missing something and I'm throwing couch cushions everywhere looking for it, only to find that Mr. Jack threw it down the hall? I'd say 17 times since June.


And here he is pushing his car in a circle. He could push that thing in a circle all day and not think twice about it. Round and round and round... he must get very dizzy.


But who needs fancy toys when you have pillows to throw off the couch? One of Jack's favorite games is to sit on the couch, be buried in pillows, and then throw them onto the floor! YAY!



I didn't get any pictures, but Jack spent about 7 hours at his cousin's last night. They have a cool fort in their living room that he just loves! We are going to build one here for him. His Aunt Jessica chased him there, then he'd pop his head out, laugh, go back in... it was very fun for everyone.
Chrissy, you are doing such a wonderful job on this blog. I just love looking at the pictures and reading the accompanying stories everyday. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
ReplyDeleteG.G.
Those pictures are awesome, I think he will be a nascar driver when he grows up.....
ReplyDelete