Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Jack had a wonderful 2nd Halloween. This year we went for a Star Wars theme. Jack was Chewbacca, Kevin was Han Solo, and I got to be Princess Leia. I really wanted to be Padme but decided against it due to the fact that Kevin and Jack's characters are from Episodes IV,V, & VI, whereas Padme is from I, II, & III, and that would just be silly mixing old Star Wars and new Star Wars.

We started the morning off by visiting Kevin at work. He took Jack around for everyone to see. Of course they filled Jack's pouch with candy. Poor babycakes, he can't have candy. Lucky for him, his mom was there to eat it. Afterwards, we picked up my paycheck in our costumes. It wasn't as weird as I thought it was going to be as everyone was dressed up at my work, too. After that, Jack and I picked up my mom from my sister's house and we had breakfast at Nancy P's bakery. Someone told me that Jack was the cutest Ewok he'd ever seen. I corrected him very quickly.

We then came home and relaxed. Once Kevin got off work, he got dressed up and we headed over to Nick and Laura's to see Princess Pippa and Will as Thomas the Train. They looked so cute! Pippa got to go trick-or-treating which delighted her beyond belief. Jack's still too small for it so we came home and passed candy out to the hob-goblins. We had about 8 crowds. I bought way too much candy though. I filled their buckets up, but the bowl of candy never seemed to get smaller! So now I have tons of Snickers (yuck), Milky Ways (blah) and M & M's (Booo!). Looks like Kevin will be the popular one when he takes bags of candy to work.

Before I go, a special congratulations to my friends Summer & Hunter on their own hob-goblin being born on the 29th! His first name: Jack! They have such fantastic taste. Kudos!











4 comments:

  1. You are a great looking family...where was Muffin hiding? Twink helped hand out Reese's peanut butter cups when he wasn't attempting to sneak one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are just too cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great looking family, where was Muffin hiding? Twink helped hand out Reese's peanut butter cups when he wasn't attempting to sneak one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You made a great princess Leia and Kevin was a handsome Han Solo, but, oh my goodness! Chewbaca stole my heart!

    G.G.

    ReplyDelete