


When I work weekends, it's usually the day shift. So last weekend when I was at work, Kevin took Jack to the park. They had a ton of boy fun, and as you can tell, not even the swing can stop Jack from wanting to have something in his tummy. Those two always have all the fun!




I don't know. Maybe it's just me, but he is just about the cutest baby boy that I have EVER seen!
ReplyDeleteG.G.
Jack looks like he is thinning out, that happens once they start to walk,.......tell Kevin he is a good Daddy to take Jack to the park. When he is here in a couple of weeks, we have plans at Aunt Liz's house and Stevi is off track so we are going to take him to Fun Quest to play in the balls and to Idlewild park if it is warm enough so make sure he is ready to have FUN FUN FUN!
ReplyDelete