
Yesterday, Kevin and I took Jack to the Pumpkin Festival! I was so excited because it was not only free (oh how I love that word!), but it was something that everyone could enjoy... that is until we got there. O... M... G... It was so dang cold! It was only like, a 20 minute drive outside of Bend, but it was at least 15 degrees colder. I had on my long johns even and I was still so cold. Jack did ok for the first few minutes, but then he got too cold and was miserable. His nose turned all pink and he cried and cried until we put him back in the car. I was so disappointed because I wanted Jack to have fun but it just wasn't in the cards. It's ok though, he had a good rest of the day playing with us and eating home made pizza.











Tell Jack grandma was crying while she was watching Auntie Stevi's soccer game yesterday because she couldn't keep warm. And will you please tell Auntie Jess to read my blog and possibly give me some pointers on running since I am a newbie, or if she has a blog, would she mind if I invaded her space so I could learn from a master?
ReplyDeleteI wonder if this means that we'll be enduring an extremely cold winter. I sure hope not! Who can afford heating oil?
ReplyDeleteG.G.