Jack and I are set for our grand adventure to California and Nevada, and we're bringing Grandma Tutu with us! We have a lot packed into 9 days, hopefully we get to see everyone! We will start our trip off by visiting GrAuntie Linda & GrAuntie Michele, followed by Great Grandma Eunice (my mama's mama). I will be leaving my beloved baby behind in California and making my way to Nevada on Thursday. I have tons of plans with all of my friends for the weekend, and Jack will be in Nevada with Grandma Tutu on Monday. Depending on what Grandma Beautiful's plans are (Lisa), she can take him Monday night or have him starting Tuesday morning. Jack has a lot of people to show off for, so please bare with him if he gets a little cranky towards the end! Being that adorable is no easy task.
I will be back to blogging on Thursday the 23rd, so be prepared for lots of stories and pictures! Farewell for now!
Love, Chrissy & Jack Jack
P.S. We love you, Kevin/Dada!!!!

I can't wait for him to show off for me, and I even think he is adorable when he is cranky, it gives us reasons to cuddle and play till he is worn out! See you Monday evening!
ReplyDelete