Monday, October 6, 2008

Green Bean Casserole!



Lately I've been on a green bean casserole kick. I make it at least once a week and I can't get enough of it. Luckily, it's another dish Jack will eat so I made some the other day and we just finished it while watching Elmo's World (Why they would make a monster talk in the 3rd person is beyond me. It drives me crazy though!).

This past weekend Jack has been spending a lot of time at Nick and Laura's house. My mom is spending a few nights there now, and since I picked up a few day shifts she is taking Jack for me. He's having so much fun with his cousins. I would love for him to have a little brother or sister, except the part where I would have to get pregnant, have a baby, and then raise it. Other then that, it'd be fantastic!

These pictures are of Jack in overalls that me and my siblings wore when we were babies. He barely squeezed his butt into them (he has my butt!), so I got them on for a few minutes to take the picture, and now I am passing them on to Will.

And that rad car, you ask? That was one of his birthday presents from Grandma Beautiful and Grandpa Jay. He's still too scared to sit on it, but he loves pushing it in circles over and over and over.



2 comments:

  1. Oh boy......is he bowlegged like his papa? Those overalls are too much, I think Jack needs a little sister to protect.!

    ReplyDelete