Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lesson #1 in Raising a Boy: Boys Love Mud



Yesterday was a beautiful day here in Bend, so I thought Jack might enjoy hanging out in the front yard for a while. He's been extremely curious lately with everything, so I have been trying to let him discover new things without stopping him (as long as it's safe). One thing he discovered yesterday was mud. Here are the chain of events:














 So, Lesson #1 in Raising a Boy: Boys Love Mud.

6 comments:

  1. that looks like fun. we used to do that all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have a little gardener! The best part was when he put his muddy fingers in his mouth and we had to fish out the little bits of wood chips and rocks. Oh Tot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did he make you guys mud pie for dessert?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mud is good for the soul.

    G.G.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Chrissy, what I am I going to do with a boy? I guess we could do mud facials together....

    ReplyDelete
  6. FYI, if you decide to procreate again, girls love it too!

    ReplyDelete