Sunday, July 6, 2008

I Got My Baby Back, Baby Back, Baby Back, Baby Back....


I just love the Chili's commercial. Aunt Jessica and I wrote our own jingle to that tune:

I got my baby back, baby back, baby back, baby back,
I got my baby back, baby back, baby back, baby back...
Jacky's, baby back ribs, Jack's baby back ribs, Barbecue sauce!

At this point we pretend to chomp on him. I know, it sounds weird now that I've put it in writing and am reading it.

Ok, so on to the good stuff! We're getting ready to meet the Lynch family for breakfast at this awesome pancake place Uncle Nick once took us to. Sooooo good! They are heading home to Reno today after an adventurous trip with Jack. I can't wait to see the photos of all of their adventures (wink-wink Lisa!) 

Following breakfast will be by cleaning and relaxing today. I work tonight so daddy and Jack will be doing boy stuff which usually consists of a lot of food and playing with things that would make my brow fro.

So, I hope to have more adventures up soon. Not too much going on as I haven't seen much of my little tater tot.


3 comments:

  1. Your baby is so Miami vicing it. I look forward to seeing this cleaning that you speak of...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, he is yummy with Bbq Sauce, we tried it and we loved it!!! I think that may be why he bit your arm.....he thought mmmmm bbq sauce would be good....right.......HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babies just LOVE to be eaten alive, don't they? Jack should be especially yummy!

    G.G.

    ReplyDelete