Sunday, January 11, 2009

Who Knew Lipstick Could Taste So Wonderful?


I just got out of the shower and was reading my e-mails. Jack was in the bedroom with me sitting quietly on the floor playing. He was being extremely quiet, which is never a good thing when it comes to my little tank. You always know when he's being mischievous because he does it so quietly. So, I got up and went over to where he was sitting. Guess what he was eating... Yeah, my lipstick! He got about 1/2 an inch in him before I could get the rest out of his mouth. Boy oh boy, glad I work today and Kevin gets to change that diaper. At least he chose a color I hardly wear.


3 comments:

  1. "Quiet" is the warning...my grandson A.J. quietly ate my lipstick a few years ago. Look out for your finger nail polish next, the little guys are stronger when opening little bottles then you can imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that will be a pretty poo! Don't tell Kevin for extra fun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's disgusting.

    ReplyDelete