Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We Heart Ikea

Pippa and Will have this adorable table and chair set that they love. Every time we are at their house, Jack plays with them at it. I thought it would be a great if Jack had one, too, so he could make art projects and eat his snacks there. The one I want is from Ikea, but Ikea doesn't ship them from their website, so I went on craigslist for one. Alas, the only things on there are total garbage. So, I went to ebay and found the exact set I want, for $25! And, to pay for it, I sold my baker's rack and a magazine rack today on craigslist for $36 (the difference was used to pay for shipping.) So, not only am I clearing out the house, but my tot gets a sweet table and chair set. Next on my list is a bookcase I want from Target. So, I'm selling a bunch of Jack's old toys (that are actually in awesome condition) that we got as hand-me-downs. 

Now all I need is a potato peeler, a new frying pan, and some measuring spoons. I think I will sell some of my club tops and dresses for the money. Who really need 7 black clubbing tops, 12 dresses, and 6 mini skirts? Well, apparently I did 3 years ago. But now I can sell some of them. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Here's hoping GrAuntie M can make it happen .. send me an outline of that foot so I can make sure! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you going to do with the money from me buying your sister?

    ReplyDelete