Tuesday, January 6, 2009

As Pippa Would Say...


Here is the table and chairs we want to get Jack. $133 is a bit steep for something he is going to end up destroying with crayons, markers, stickers, food, throwing it, etc. As my darling niece Pippa would say though, " I NEED THAT!" Seriously, when we become gajillionairs, we are so getting this for Jack.

5 comments:

  1. Pretty sure I need one of those, do they make them in big kid sizes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A less expensive alternative would be to buy a small table and chairs and decopage a map and pirate pictures on it. Just a thought from the thrifty one. Mwa

    ReplyDelete
  3. A less expensive idea, yes, but have you seen my creativity? I'm not exactly the artist of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with Gramma tutu. You could so do that! Ikea sells table and chair sets for SOOOO cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that is so cute it matches the rocker we saw that would be perfect for Jack, but had the same thoughts as you and everyone else, it was $140 but I was also thinking, if only I could paint one........hmm you know, Papa ad GG are very good artists so is Jayson, maybe we are onto something?

    ReplyDelete