Sunday, January 4, 2009

Jack: The Artist



One of Jack's favorite Christmas gifts came from Nick, Laura, Pip & Will. They hooked him up with tons of art supplies like paints, crayons, markers, paper, etc. I found this awesome easel on craigslist that we bought today for only $15. We are redoing the chalk board side tonight, so within 48 hours it will be all set for the tot. Jack loves to color so we thought this would be perfect for him. Oh, we will be getting him a stool as well, since he's not quite tall enough for it yet.

While we were out and about today, we stopped by Petsmart. We looked at the kitties. I was not impressed with their felines. Of the four there, three of them were not children friendly according to the paperwork. The one that did like children was all mangey. She was a real sweetheart, but I did not like the way she looked. She seems like the type of girl where I would have to groom her often which is not something I would be looking forward to. Kevin and Jack fell in love with her though. So, I told the boys we should go to the Humane Society and look at their kitties before we jump into anything. Why can't they just be happy with the fish we already have?!




3 comments:

  1. Mangey cats need love too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Cole. Get that sweet kitty.

    G.G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diva was once Mangy and she ended up amazing, it is amazing what love and good food can do for a girl, she may be a swan in disguise!

    ReplyDelete