Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sugar Cookies



On Tuesday, Jack and I went over to Aunt Laura's and made sugar cookies! Jack is still a little, ummm, "small" to help make them, so he settled for playing with toys and eating a little dough. Pippa was so incredibly adorable helping us. She snuck more dough into her mouth then I think Laura saw. Who am I to tell that sweet little face no though? Once they were baked, we frosted them which was my favorite part. Every cookie that Pip frosted ended up in her mouth though, so after a few cookies, Laura decided that frosting time was over for her. I finished up the cookies and ate a bunch, with Jack's help of course.



Take a look at the picture below. The alien is from the movie Toy Story. His "Aunt" Cindy sent it to him all the way from Walt Disney World where she works. It's remote controlled so Jack can make it talk and move. Way fun! I won't lie, when we put Jack to bed, Kevin and I play with it. Alot. Thanks Aunt Cindy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great pic of EL and Pippa! Nice alien, too.

    ReplyDelete