Friday, January 30, 2009

From Head to Toe

This is what Jack does if you ask him where his teeth are.

My nephew Will, is a baby genius. He knows where his eyes, nose, hair, elbow, cheeks, mouth, and so much more is. Jack? He knows where the Doritos are (2nd to bottom shelf in the pantry). I really have no idea how to be a mom, so I've been winging it for the past 18 months. Did you know you can teach your child where their body parts are though!? With this exciting development, I have been teaching him his body parts. He knows where his teeth, tongue, and feet are. He knows where "Mommy's hair" is, but not his own quite yet. That's ok, he's making great progress and I'm very proud of my tot.



2 comments:

  1. He has a gorgeous smile, just like his Mama! I miss him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next year Jack should make the million dollar Doritos Super Bowl commercial...with a little help from mommy

    ReplyDelete