
Last night, Jack and I were shopping around at Walmart. We decided to hit the fabric/craft area for some inspiration on an art project that Jack could do. As we were walking around, I found about a million things I wanted to buy for my niece, Pippa. She's so creative and smart. Anyway, as we were shopping, I was talking to Jack (I like to explain what we are doing and what we are looking at... not because I want to educate him, but because no one else will listen to me talk about randomness). I kept saying, "Oh Jack! Look! It's the letter "P" as in Pi- Pi- Pi- Pippa! Oh, and over here are sparkles. Pippa loves sparkles." Then all of sudden, he looks at me and says, "Pippa!" My reply was, "What did you say Jack?" and he said, "Pippa! Pippa!" and the rest of our trip consisted of him taking items off the shelves and saying Pippa's name. Wow, I had no idea I talked that much about my favorite niece. I mean, she is pretty phenomenal.
What can we say - she rocks our world.
ReplyDeleteYou need to start talking about Aunt Silly more.
ReplyDelete