Friday, January 23, 2009

Needed a Break From Life...



Thank goodness I have Laura (and my sister!) to keep me sane. I am so stressed out from having to find a new home. Luckily, Laura had Jack and I over yesterday which was a huge help for my mental status. We brought cupcakes over, and Laura had made chocolate chip cookies that day, so comfort food made the world of difference. Jack was a little monster though. He did the Kansas City Shuffle a lot... that's where he would go in to give Will or Pip a hug, then trick them and smack them in the head. Unfortunately for Jack, his cousins are over the whole getting smacked in the face bit from him, so now their smacking him right back. Not that I like it, but I can respect it. As I sat there eating my cookies, Laura stepped in and made everyone behave. Is it wrong to depend on a woman who has not only her two children to worry about, but one in her tummy, too? Well, thank you, Laura. I needed your guidance!

1 comment:

  1. Ooohh I found you! Your moving!? K I need to read further......

    ReplyDelete