
So, Jack & I let the paintings dry over night. The paint isn't as dark as we had wanted it to be, so he insisted on doing a second coat. Since Jack was doomed to another bath today, I figured we could limit the paint mess by having him work on his masterpiece in the bathtub. I am a genius! I may start feeding him in the tub as well. Ok, not really. That would be weird and I would hope someone would call CPS on me. However, paint time in the tub is wonderful. He got to paint the entire tub, canvas, and himself. Clean up was a breeze!
The piece he did today is still drying. Once it is complete & the grandparents have received them, I will post pictures of the final works. I don't want to spoil the surprise too much! I asked Jack what kind of painting it was... Landscape? Contemporary? He was much too deep into thought to respond. So, as the spokeswoman for The Artist Formerly Known As Jack, I've decided his pieces are abstract. I have asked him what he would like to name them. One is called "B.a.l.l.", and the other is called, "D.o.g." They are the only two words he has said more then once besides Mama, Dada, & Pippa.
Seriously, this baby is so cute. Check him out:



Very cute. What a great idea to put him in the tub! You're smart AND funny!
ReplyDeleteG.G.
The bathtub idea is brillant. Can't wait to watch him in action.
ReplyDeleteYou are a genious! And he is the cutest artist I have ever seen, thank you so much for putting a smile on my face today...I love you!
ReplyDeletepic #2: cheesy smile!
ReplyDelete