

The tent arrived two days ago and I put it together myself. Anyone who knows me, knows I can't put anything together, so now I'm kind of a big deal. =) At first, Jack didn't know what to make of the tent. He was giving it the stink eye and staring it down a lot. But, once we got inside with him (6'5" daddy is a bit big for the tent though!) he got used to the idea and now loves it. He's storing his toys in there and climbing through the tunnel. I barely fit through the tunnel myself. Where did those hips come from? I don't remember those!

Hips came as a present from Jack, carrying him in your petite frame. Small price to pay considering the outcome was adorable Jack Sparrow, your little pirate. He is so cute!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Can't wait to see it and play pirate with Jack Sparrow.
ReplyDeleteGood job on building the tent all by your lonesome!
ReplyDeleteGreat tent!
ReplyDeleteCool tent!
ReplyDeleteSo I had a dream about Jack last night (yours). Hunter, Jack (mine), and I went to your house, and outside was Jack sweeping the leaves off the porch. He could barely hold the broom since he's so tiny, but he was doing a dang good job.
Don't underestimate his chore skills. Is it child labor if it's your child?
I want to play in that tent when we come up! Soon as my life gets somewhat squared away, ex. I have a card I can use.....
ReplyDelete