Jack went down for an early nap today, so I thought I would play a little catch up with the pictures I've taken of him this past week:
This first set was taken the other night. We finally refinished the chalk board side of the easel. Jack loves to draw! He took a short break for some dinner, but went right back to work after he scarfed down his food. He's actually hugging his easel in one of these photos, and sticking chalk in his ear in another. What a boy! Oh, and that's our heater vent. Jack likes to hide his chalk in there.





This was from the other day we made cupcakes together. He was my taste tester, and I think my cupcakes got the seal of approval. I made myself a coffee, and since I was in a sprinkley mood, it got sprinkled as well.




This last set is from yesterday. It was a nice day so we spent a large portion of it in the backyard. Jack had an absolute ball exploring the plants and rocks. He was so sad once the sun went down and we had to go inside. He went to bed with no fuss. He sleeps in the most awkward positions though..



Great little post. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteG.G.
Those cupcakes are looking almost as tasty as Jack's toes - can I put in my order for cuppycakes. Yummm.
ReplyDeleteHe's a good boy Chrissy dear.
Your tot is hilarizoles!
ReplyDeleteIs it just me or is he the cutest kid in the whole wide world?
ReplyDeletePS I would love one of those coffees on Saturday, just as you had it! Don't forget to make date plans!
ReplyDelete