Monday, December 22, 2008

Be Our Guest



For the next couple of days, my friend Antoinette, will be staying with us. She currently lives with Amy and while Amy and her family are out of town for 10 days, we invited her to stay with us. Last night was her first night here and I think she really liked having a hot shower for once! Usually she is competing with 4 other people for one, whereas today she actually had one and didn't freeze. She brought along her cat, Soldier, who we absolutely love! He is the nicest kitty I've met in a long time. Jack follows him everywhere and points at him saying "dog dog dog dog dog dog." Well, what do you expect? He hasn't had many cats in his life!

This morning was quite interesting. Jack and I took our shower as usual. Once I get out of the shower, I let Jack run around our room naked until I finish my hair, makeup, etc. Then we get him ready. So, as I'm blow drying my hair, I smell something awful. Yeah, you guessed it, he had diarrhea all over the bathroom floor. Luckily it's tile so it was easy to clean up. But still, stinky gross!

Oh, and last night my poor baby woke up in tears. We brought him into our room at midnight. He kicked us all night in his sleep and slept horizontal again. I love it though. I wouldn't trade it for anything.


3 comments:

  1. Mmmm yummy. Love diarrhea on the floor. It's the best. Good boy for aiming for the tile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice kitty, nice. I love how gently he's grasping it's tail. I definitely see a kitty in his future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack is quite a handsome little guy. But I must say, your blogs are the best, they make me feel so good about my inability to have children!

    ReplyDelete