
I have 118 photos I need to sort through from Jack opening presents this morning. How will I be able to narrow it down? GrAuntie Miche & Cindy's gifts haven't even arrived yet, and my dad & sister informed me they have more presents for Jack as well. I'm not joking, he received more presents then baby Suri. I think I am going to have to turn the spare bedroom into a play room for Jack! Anyway, I hope all of you are having a wonderful Christmas. We have about 15 inches of snow and it is quite cold, so we are going to bundle that boy up and play in the snow this afternoon.
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas! I can't wait to see the pictures. By the way, I have a small (albeit, noisy ;) ) gift for Jack-Jack too. :)
ReplyDeleteThere actually are a few more gifts for Jack. Lisa will either mail them or bring them up on the 23rd. Sounds like he can wait for more gifts! :-)
ReplyDeleteG.G.