
I went into Jack's room this morning to get him changed and ready for the day. Lucky me, he was covered in mucus. Not just a little, but so much I started to dry heave (ok, in case you didn't know, I have an incredibly weak stomach and paper cuts make me dry heave). So, I'm standing there getting sick to my stomach and Jack is laughing and wipes the mucus all over his face and hair, which in turn makes me sicker. You can see where this story is going, right?
So, now that my cherub is all cleaned up, it looks like we are staying home today. A sick baby means no play dates. I just hope it doesn't get worst. Oh, and to top it off, he also has a rash on his face. I just changed laundry detergents and washed all of his linens & clothes in it, so that is what I think it is. His diet is the same, so I am really hoping it isn't a food allergy. I am going to buy my old Ecos detergent again (Costco had ran out so I bought the Kirkland version of eco friendly detergent) when I'm at work tonight, rewash all of his stuff, and see what happens. The rash isn't bad and he doesn't notice it. You can't even see it in the pictures. But if it gets worst, I'll be taking him to the doctor (not the crazy one. We wouldn't want a repeat of that).
I forgot to give you my Costco card! Do you want to go together tomorrow?
ReplyDeleteOooooh - send that boy to me! Sunsets, long walks on the beach - swimming like a fish.....and of course sailing my pirate ship. Pleeeese
ReplyDeletePoor Jack, it is cold season and is probably his time to get it, poor baby boy, he needs Grandmas kisses, and I love his new fashion model photo shoot! Who wouldn't want to save that little boy!
ReplyDelete