Friday, December 12, 2008

You're killin' Smalls, you're killin' me!


I am going to ask Santa for a kid leash and for two nanny's to help me watch Jack. This morning we are watching Word World and I am laying on the couch with Jack. He was leaning over the side where the Christmas tree is because he likes to look at the lights on it. Next thing I know, I hear "CRACK! CRACK!" and I shoot up like a rocket. I had no idea I had reflexes so fast! I grab Jack and look at him. He holds out his hand and inside is an ornament that he shattered in his fist! The ornament was old so I'm sure it was more fragile then many of the others, making it easy for him to break it. Luckily, he didn't get even a scratch on him. I carefully removed what felt like hundreds of pieces from his hand. Probably more like 50 though. He is unharmed and happy as a clam. Still, gave me the shock of the year.

5 comments:

  1. I love you Jack Sparrow. Keep it up and mommy will send you to gramma tutu to live on her boat. Yea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to live on gramma tutu's boat!

    I'm the nut who voted for Nyquil, in case you were wondering. Then again, you probably knew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Special and breakable ornaments out of reach, ornaments you don't really like or care about on the bottom. Jack is going to be an engineer or a scientist. He just needs to know how much pressure the average Christmas ornament can withstand. :-)

    G.G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats my Jack Jack, so strong and manly........and so young, I'm guessing he will win all the girls hearts after beating all his friends in the strong man competitions he will enter in his lifetime............HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMMA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad that I can't have children! ;)

    ReplyDelete