
Before I start today's blog, does any one have the phone number to Santa because I have a boy to add to his naughty list! Jack's two lower canines are coming in so he is exceptionally grouchy with me. They just broke skin, so I can understand him being a bit unhappy. But punching me, pulling my hair and then becoming a limp noodle (it's when I go to pick him up and he drops all of his weight and becomes almost impossible for me to pick him up) is not how good boys get Christmas presents! Oh man, if that kid knew who Santa was, I would totally do what my parents used to and call up Santa giving a report of a naughty child. I love Jack but today has become one of those days where you want to send your dumpling to Grandma.
Ok, on to the blog I was originally writing:
Kevin and I discovered a new game to play with Jack and he loves it! It's called "Baby in a Box". You take a box that is just barely bigger then your baby. The box must have a waxy finish to it for easy gliding, so we recommend Mirror Pond Ale boxes. You get 24 delicious beers and a great box for your baby! Give the box to the baby to climb into (watching Jack get into the box was the funniest thing we ever saw!). Next, you will need two adults. Put one adult in one corner of a room, and the other adult in the other corner. Then, with all your strength, push the baby in the box across the room and watch them glide like they were on ice! We played it forever until our arms were sore. Kevin is getting some rope to loop in the box so I can drag Jack around when he's not home to play Baby in a Box with me.




Ohhhhh....send that baby in a box to me! So much cuteness in one little package - I'm practically reaching in to the computer to squeeze him.
ReplyDeleteSo cute. My cats love boxes too!!
ReplyDeleteHahaha! I love the above comment because cats are totally comparable to babies! Skittles loves being in boxes! And also, this reminds me - you live in the hometown of one of my favorite breweries! If you ever feel so inclined, I would love some Mirror Pond swag! ;)
ReplyDeleteShip him to me in the Baby in the Box, I would be more than happy to help him with his teething!
ReplyDelete