Saturday, December 20, 2008

Booties!



Today's blog was inspired by my friend Summer's blog, who makes note that having family who can do crafty things is fantastic! Gotta give credit where credit is due!

I absolutely love Jack's booties! GrAuntie Michele made them for him when he was born. She made three different sizes, and his feet are finally big enough for the third pair (we can still fit his fat feet into the other ones, too, though!). He wore them out and about yesterday and people complimented his adorable feet left and right. They all asked if I made them. I was tempted to take credit and look like one of those moms who can do anything, but I knew lying was a sure fire way for bad karma, so I told them his GrAuntie Miche made them. He was quite the popular boy!


5 comments:

  1. They're so cute! They look like little shoes. And that is quite a down dog the boy is doing. Is he saying he wants to go to yoga with tutu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I totally have the same moment of "I should lie and take credit" but never do. I only take credit for things like "home made cookies" aka break and bake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are cute! I'm still in love w/ Pippa's pumpkin hat, strawberry hat, and kitty purse, too. I really want to learn to knit now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous as I am still learning to knit, but those are awesome yoga shoes, I need some for my downward facing dog too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes! I didn't know I made them so big -- but so glad hs is able to wear them now. Thanks for the pics.

    ReplyDelete