
Yes, today is my birthday and I am 26. I woke up to my two boys singing me Happy Birthday. Well, one was singing, the other was trying to eat a shoe. I'll let you guess which one was doing what! After we got ready, we went to my favorite breakfast place here in Bend: The Pancake House. No, not IHOP, The Pancake House. It's a lovely little restaurant that makes the most incredible eggs and crepes I've ever had. Someone, however, decided to throw spoons, napkins, my phone, and his bottle on the floor. Oh Jack, what an angel you are in public! He started to throw a tantrum so I took him outside where it was snowing a blizzard. Did Jack care? Of course not. He just wanted to walk around in the cold. As we were going back inside, a very beautiful woman walks past us going the opposite direction as us and I am not joking when I say this: Jack stops, turns his head, drops his mouth and checks her out. I was like, "What are you doing!" Yeah, he was gawking at her. We get inside and our waitress brings us our food. He ate half an egg and an entire pancake. Once he had some food in his Buddha, he was a much more pleasant boy. That is, until another gorgeous girl walks by us. Jack is now watching this waitress's every move. He sees her coming our way, grabs a spoon, and drops it and gives her his notorious look of "Oops. Did I do that?". Now, I don't know if he was trying to get her to bend over to pick it up, but I can guarantee you he dropped it for her attention. I'm going to say what Lisa told me 3 years ago: You better not make me a Grandma before 40!
So, Kevin and Jack got me my favorite perfume as I was out. And since Clinique is so fabulous, they through in a bunch of extra gifts which made my day! I love free samples! The boys also bought me a new Coach purse and matching Coach wallet for my Christmas/birthday gift which they gave me 2 weeks ago. Ok, actually, I went on ebay, picked out what I wanted, ordered it on Kevin's credit card, and told him afterwards what I had done. He didn't mind, it just meant he didn't have to go shopping for me. Win-Win situation.
I get to work on my birthday today. I don't mind too much as Sundays I get differential pay and night pay, so I make a few extra bucks an hour. Tonight we will watch a movie & drink hot chocolate. Maybe I'll buy myself some flowers and write a note from Prince William on the card. Why not? It's my birthday.
1. Happ--
ReplyDeleteNo, here's my real first comment:
1. Don't tell me that's truly a picture of you first thing in the morning. Angelina Jolie was the only person I had in my "rolls out of bed looking perfect" file. Guess that needs an update.
2. Happy Birthday!
3.Horray for coach purses!!!!!
4. Keep an eye out for a package. Jack's a shopaholic!
Dear Chrissy,
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
Happy belated Birthday!
ReplyDeleteG.G.
that sounds fabulous! Hope u had a great day.
ReplyDelete