
I am getting cabin fever with this snow storm! Luckily it let up a little yesterday so Jack and I had a nice breakfast at Victorian Cafe with Aunt Laura, Pip, Will, and Aunt Jessica. We had the blueberry pancakes and an egg. Jack had a new record with throwing silverware on the floor: 5 spoons! Of course every time one landed on the floor, people would just stare and smile because there is nothing cuter then a little boy misbehaving. He also was able to set off the car alarm when playing with my keys. As we were leaving, he wanted to walk on his own but ended up making friends with a lovely older couple. Great thing about Bend is everyone is so friendly and nice that it didn't bother them.
The storm has hit again hard today. My kitchen has never looked so clean. Tonight we have Kevin's company Christmas party. Everyone is supposed to bring their kids as Santa will be there. Thank goodness he's making his way to the party because I am not in the mood to go to the mall and pay $5 for Jack to sit on Santa's lap. And by mall, I mean 4 outdoor stores that are the size of peas. That's one thing about Reno I miss is descent shopping. Just glad we have .coms to shop from.
Well, Babycakes is waking up from his nap. I'm off to play Jungle Lion Mama and Eats-The-Feets with him!
Love the graphic!
ReplyDelete