Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Baby Crack!



Yesterday Jack had a play date with Nathan and Noah. While the boys took Jack in the backyard to play, Amy taught me how to make chicken the proper way and how to make enchiladas. She bought all of the ingredients and went through it step-by-step with me. So after it was totally prepared, I brought them home and baked them. They were both a complete success and both of my boys were very happy with dinner.

Today Jack and I are going to the post office & Target. Jack is ecstatic about Friday as he has a play date with Pippa, Will, Aunt Laura, & Aunt Jessica. Oreos are on sale at Albertsons for $2, so you know what we'll be bringing!

Here's a few pictures from last night. How can you tell Jack is mine? Besides DNA, the butt crack. Gotta love a kid who has no shame in it.





3 comments:

  1. I'm afraid he also gets that from another side of his family, he doesn't have a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crack kills...even baby crack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta know. What it the proper way to make chicken?

    ReplyDelete