
So, I have half of a black eye care of Jack. "Jack?" you say to yourself. Yes, Babycakes! Yesterday morning I was laying on the living room floor. I was all bundled up in blankets and taking a nap. Apparently that wasn't ok with Jack so he took his Jack-in-the-box toy and threw it at my face. Now, I have half a black eye that is in the shape of the edge of the box.
Then this morning, for some unknown reason, I thought I would curl up in the blankets and rest on the living room floor again. Guess what Jack did! He takes his keyboard (the kind that goes to computers) and throws it at me AGAIN! Now I have an egg on my head.
So, what have I learned from this? Don't try to nap when my tot wants to play. He's going through a throwing/hitting phase right now. I thought he was getting over it, but my eye says differently. Someone is starting to get well aquatinted with the naughty chair.
Oh no, not Jack-in-the-box! Nap on the couch from now on, more difficult to reach your pretty head.
ReplyDeleteUh-oh, Stevi almost broke my nose once, but she head butted me!
ReplyDeleteAnd Steve knocked me out cold when he was Jack's age. :-)
ReplyDeleteG.G.