Well, as cold as it is outside, Jack and I are bundled up warm in here. We went over to Aunt Laura's to play with Pippa and Will. Both were a bit grouchy and needed naps, so we quietly played until about 1pm. I ran to the store to get dinner. We are having my famous salmon and dill tonight... one of Jack's favorites! He's now down for a nap and I'm getting ready to go clean and start on dinner.
Not too much is new with us. Jack is growing vertical now, instead of horizontal. He's almost as tall as Pip (sort of)! He's doing very well with communicating. He uses hand gestures a lot, and sometimes he'll even take my hand to show me something or to tell me he wants something. He can understand when you tell him "No." or if you ask him to do something like "Bring me the Ball", "Sit down" "Don't touch." He can say "Mama", "Dada", "Ball", "No", and he can roar like a lion. I guess "Roar" isn't really a word. But when I say, "Jack, ROAR!" he will roar back, so he knows what I'm talking about. He's running faster and faster every day, and in general is a very happy boy.
Before I go, thanks to all of you who voted! This was a very exciting election and I can only wonder what 2012 will bring. Hasselback and I will be plotting until then.
Mmmmmmm make me some salmon too! TNT is a traveling competition gymnastics team that does tumbling and trampoline stunting, they want Auntie Stevi on the Trampoline team!
ReplyDeleteOh, your day just got worst...you can't spell.
ReplyDeleteI noticed the misspelling too.
ReplyDeleteAND, YAY OBAMA!!!