
Well, after a few complaints I received recently (my mother, Cindy, etc.), I am back to the blog. I took a little vacation from reality for a week (Thursday through Thursday) and decided to read the 4 books in the Twilight series. Every time I tried to take a break and go clean or blog, I couldn't concentrate and went back to reading. It was horrible! You have to understand something though, I don't read. Like, the last time I read a book was in 2003 when I was at UNR. The fact that I actually WANTED to read was huge. So, Kevin and Jack gave me my mini break from life and let me get it out of my system so now I'm back to normal... well, as normal as I usually am. =)
Not much new with Jack this week. He's still pulling hair and hitting me in the face, but not so much anymore. I just walk away from him and ignore him which seems to really tick him off, hence I think it is working. It breaks my heart when he lays on the floor and screams and cries, but whenever I crack and go to him, he bonks me in the nose. So, he's a big faker and I have to accept that.
Jack is definitely trying to talk more though. He is a champ at the word ball! I asked him yesterday if I could change his diaper and he told me no several times. Then, after a while he came to me. I asked him again and he nodded, said, "ya!" and sat next to the diaper and let me change him. I was like, whoe! Are you my baby? It was pretty rad that we were communicating so well.
Well, I will try to have more updates for you tomorrow. I have a very neglected house that I need to clean!!!
I added this picture because it was the only one I could get all three kids in at once!









Glad to see that Auntie Jess is training up for the Baby Toss for the 2012 olympics!
ReplyDeleteGosh! I was wondering what happened to you! Glad that you're back.
ReplyDeleteG.G.