Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hello Reno!



Kevin and I decided to make a very quick trip up to Reno next week for Thanksgiving. He hasn't seen his family since we moved here in May, so we thought now is a great time to go down and visit. I wish we had enough time to go to California as well, but that will just have to wait for December or January.

We are leaving Wednesday when he gets off work. We won't get into Reno until about 1am or 2am. Thursday we are doing the whole Thanksgiving thing with his family around 3pm, and then leaving Friday afternoon to come back home. I'm coordinating with the Lynch family so they can have Jack for a little bit as well. That sweet baby, he's going to have an exhausting three days!

I wish I had enough time to visit my friends, however, we are so limited on time that I won't be able to. My sincerest apologies to all of you! I promise to make my next trip longer!

Before I sign off, I saw the movie Twilight tonight with my sister. Fan-freaking-tastic! Nothing in comparison to the books, but still phenomenal! I plan to re-read the books on my long drive to Reno. Sigh....


3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read the books...thanks for getting me hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you shouldn't read while driving. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see Jack! and question, read the book first or see the movie?

    ReplyDelete