1. Jack has his own savings account. You can make a check payable to Jack S. Reese. Not a cent gets taken out as it is his college fund.
2. Jack also has his own stock account. If you would rather the money go into that, you can make the check payable to Scottrade, and I will send it to them with his stock account number.
3. Size 4T & 5T clothing. He has a lot of 18 months - 3T already saved up.
4. More advanced toys like ages 2 and up. He has a lot of stuff to last him for now, but he's getting bored with some of his toys that he's mastered. He loves things with buttons that light up and make noise. He loves Sesame Street and Word World. He loves the big legos, and anything he can take apart and put back together like that.
5. C.D.'s. I don't have a single kids c.d. for the car, and I don't think Britney Spears is the best music for Jack to be listening to.
6. I don't know if they sell anything like this, but I'd like Jack to learn a second language. Maybe if there are dvd's or cd's for kids to learn a foreign language? French, Spanish, Mandarin, whatever.
7. A new Coach handbag. Oh wait, that's my list!
8. A gift certificate to diapers.com, gdiapers.com, Walmart, Target, etc. Anywhere I can get that kid diapers, ointment, other baby essentials.
9. Hand-made items. Nothing says love like a hand-made present!!!!
10. SHOES! Jack has been cursed with the Reese feet. That means they are WIDE and have a very high arch. I have only found one kind of shoe that fits Jack. If you go to ebay.com and seach for the seller "shoeszoo", she sells the kind he can wear. He's size 18mo - 24 mo.
That's all I can think of for right now. =)
Thank you so much for the list! That helps alot, but Grandma Kisses seem to be missing?
ReplyDelete