Sunday, November 2, 2008

Football



Today is a major cleaning day for me. I have to strip the sheets, do the dishes, about 19 loads of laundry, work on the garage, and work an 8 hour shift. While I was running around this morning, Kevin asked me how he could help. I told him to just keep Jack Jack entertained. It's amazing how much more gets done when someone else is watching Jack. As I was running up and down the stairs, I could hear Kevin talking to Jack about something. I snuck around the corner, and I start to hear, "See Jack, that's Terry Bradshaw, he used to be the quarterback for the Steelers..." and the more I listened, the more football Kevin was teaching Jack! No wonder my little angel pie likes to throw things and run people over. He's just practicing being a big football star.



1 comment: