I like #3 and the one with the tunnel - does the one with tunnel have another entrance. Maybe #3 with a seperate tunnel?
Like the tunnel addition, my grandsons loved their tents!
I love the third one! I want to play in there with him!
I like either the tunnel one, or the last one (it's big enough for someone to climb in with him)
Definitely the tunnel tent. It will be good conditioning for when I take Jack caving.
Tunnel tent. It looks like the most fun and seems to have the most play space.
I vote for #3 because it has the most scary skulls on it.
I like #3 and the one with the tunnel - does the one with tunnel have another entrance. Maybe #3 with a seperate tunnel?
ReplyDeleteLike the tunnel addition, my grandsons loved their tents!
ReplyDeleteI love the third one! I want to play in there with him!
ReplyDeleteI like either the tunnel one, or the last one (it's big enough for someone to climb in with him)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely the tunnel tent. It will be good conditioning for when I take Jack caving.
ReplyDeleteTunnel tent. It looks like the most fun and seems to have the most play space.
ReplyDeleteI vote for #3 because it has the most scary skulls on it.
ReplyDelete