I plan to puppynap Dyna someday.
I dropped off Jack in the mid-morning at the Lynch house. Of course he was greeted by the three sweet angel dogs they have. My favorite is Dyna (see picture above from Lisa's page). I love that dog. One day she will be mine. Anyway, Jack spent a few hours at their house until I picked him up for turkey dinner with Kevin's family. It was Kevin, his sister, brother-in-law, nephew, niece, dad, and his dad's special lady friend. Dinner was amazing! I don't know how his sister did it. She has so much to do every day... I can't figure out when she sleeps.
After dinner I took Jack back over to the Lynch house for a sleep over. Of course I wanted to cry as I was walking out the door, but Lisa texted me shortly after I left that Jack was playing with his Aunt Stevi and Shae, and was a very happy boy. That made me feel much better, so I went back to Theresa's house (Kevin's sister) for pie & her "special" hot chocolate. And by special, I mean peppermint schnapps. We played this awesome pirate game called Dread Pirate or something like that. I can't remember what it was called, but I lost both times and had so much fun. We all talked like pirates which is always a good time.
I had a wonderful and quiet nights sleep (Thank you, Lisa & Jay!). I was able to get my sushi-fix this morning at Sushi Pier. It was fantastic. I miss that place so much! Around noon we headed back to Bend which is where we are now. Babycakes crashed after his bath, and I'm stuffing myself with brownies & coffee. I think I might break out some cheese. I need to get a little extra fluff for the winter to keep myself warm!
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving! I really wish someone would take my Jack so I could sleep. That would have been the highlight of my trip!
ReplyDeleteI loved every second of having him with us as short as it was it was still worth it! I am off the week between X-mas and New Years and Stevi and I were wondering if we could possibly take a short road trip to hand deliver Jack's presents for the holidays? If so give me a few options so we can plan it! Thanks love you guys!
ReplyDelete