Saturday, November 15, 2008

What Starts With "R"? Pippa Reese!

Jack had an awesome time yesterday at Pippa & Will's house. He always loves it when we first arrive because I let him walk all the way from the car to their front door by himself. He even giggles as he's making the journey (all 10 feet of it). Once we arrived, Will and Jack were off stealing each other's snacks and making all sorts of loud noise. Pip was still asleep, however.

As the boys played, Laura and I got to catch up which is always nice. Aside from work, the only other adult I spend time with is Kevin. So, it's nice to be around an adult female once in a while! Laura's Baby #3 isn't due until April, and I am so excited for another cousin for Jack! My prediction is this baby is a boy.

After a little while, Pip finally woke up. I met her at the stairs. She was holding the letter "R". I asked Pippa what word started with "R", and she simply replied "Pippa Reese!" What a doll! So anyway, I told Laura I would take care of getting her in regular clothes. We went up there and I notice Pip's diaper was a bit full. Here is the conversation I had with this delightful 2 year old:

Me: Pippa, does your diaper have poop?
Pip: Poop!
Me: No, Pippa, does your diaper have poop in it?
Pip: Hmmmm, let me check!

And she sticks her little hand in the back of her diaper to check! I was like, "Noooooooo!!!!"

Pip: Nope! No poop!

Thank God. If it happen to be poop down there, I would have had to call Laura.

1 comment:

  1. Stevi is just starting Twilight and I will read it when she is done....have you ever read "Interview with a Vampire" series? MY FAVORITE! I just started Taltos, which is her Witching series.....glad there was no poop and have you heard anything on our Thanksgiving visitor yet?

    ReplyDelete