
Can't find your remote? Try checking this spot:


This is the infamous toy I've told you about; The one where Jack loves to hide cheese and other odd-n-ends.
This morning I could hear Jack talking. I went into his room to see what had him so intrigued... guess I'll need to keep the hand sanitizer on the other side of the room now!


This same toy in our house brought ants in. Anastacia had put something in there (it was unidentifiable by the time I found it) and the ants came in the house to eat it. YUCK!
ReplyDeleteBeing the incredibly diligent mom that you are, you probably already know that that hand sanitizer stuff has an extremely high level of alcohol in it. Kids have been known to ingest it and get severely ill. There is this really cool hand sanitizer at Costco that has ZERO alcohol in it and is completely non-toxic. It's called HandClens. Just lookin' out!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny, I remember once we couldn't find our cordless phone and Jayson was around 18 mos. I took us a few days, we only lived in an apartment and had put Jays new tires for his truck in Jaysons room until we could afford to have them put on, he his the phone inside one of the tires, I found the phone when I couldn't find him, the tires were 40's and Jayson had crawled into one and fell asleep, it apparently was his favorite tire.
ReplyDelete