Monday, February 16, 2009

Play Date Part Deux!


Last week we decided to have Pip and Will come here for a play date while Laura got to go out and run errands. Thank God I had my mother there because I fell asleep on the floor while playing with the kids. Then, Jack dropped a flashlight on my head to wake me up. He also smacked Will in the head with the flashlight, but that's ok, because Pippa took his toy and put him in the "naughty spot". She's a much better mother then me.

Somewhere in that mess of kids is Laura




Pippa explaining to me why I should wake up and play with her.




That's Will with Kevin's motorcycle jacket. He wants to be just like Uncle Kevin and ride fast motorcycles!



Don't tell Grandma Beautiful we use cheap hair brushes!!!





1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure you need to rename the 'naughty spot' to avoid any negative connotations. I think time out works much better and avoids all possible confusion.

    ReplyDelete