Thursday, February 26, 2009

Well, the house we wanted to rent got scooped up by someone else, so we are back to square one on house hunting. I am exhausted and frustrated from it. Every time I find something we like, it gets rented. At least we don't have to be out immediately as the house we are in right now won't be auctioned off until May 22nd. Thanks Landlords for not paying your mortgage! You rock!

Jack is so happy having Soldier here. He's still calling him a dog and telling him no, but he is very gentle with the kitty. Soldier is also very tolerant of Jack. I'm sure no matter how soft Jack pets him, it still has to hurt because he doesn't understand his own strength. But Soldier will lie there and take it. They are so sweet together; It's going to break my heart when we have to give Soldier back to Antoinette. Oh, did you know that my head makes a fantastic cat pillow? Yeah, it's true! I practically suffocated last night because a certain feline found my face to be the most comfy spot in a 1,400 square foot house.

Jack and I are going to bake cupcakes today. That always cheers us up!

1 comment:

  1. Are you able at least to live rent free until May 22nd so you can save moving money?

    ReplyDelete